Tuesday 17 April 2012

[REVIEW] NATIO Antioxidant Face Moisturiser

NATIO antioxidant face moisturiser

At first glance:

Unlike any other moisturising cream i’ve used, this moisturiser is actually packed in a plastic bottle. A full 100g of product in a lightweight plastic. Great for travelling!!! 

The cream has a really smooth consistency (wait, that means it can last longer!!!! Less product but still moisturize your skin. Mind you, I have to buy a new moisturizer every 2 1/2 months and that's costing me a lot). Although it feels oily when you dab the moisturizer on your face but your skin actually soaks up the product instantly.


For those who prefers perfume-less product like me, this is a great moisturizer, it smells of natural products and most importantly fresh! 

It contains:
Vitamins A, C & E, Jojoba, Almond and Carrot extracts.Did I mention that it has antioxidants?

The verdict:
My forehead was full of zits and red bumps the day I had bought the product and guess what, the flare had actually went down or cooled down and my face looks shiny and glowy. I have to say, I am very very impressed with its healing and soothing effect. Such a great compliment to my skin.

Really really gorgeous product, I am so in LOVE with this right now!!!!




0 comments:

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena