Wednesday 6 March 2013

February Wonderbox with hints of red and pink

Where can you find a beauty box that celebrates the local festivals with you? Wonderbox Malaysia manages to do just that and even more. This month they had included one of the symbols of Chinese New Year. Isn't it wonderful!!!



1. JACQUELINE BURCHELL Nail Lacquer 5ml (SGD9@RM22/ 5ml)
A nail lacquer that is free of Toulene, Formaldehyde & Dibutyl Phthalate


Somehow after I bought my new nail polish from BANDI, I'm not that excited about Jacqueline Burchell. I want more INDIE nail polish!!! It would be great if Wonderbox can satisfy my craving for indie nail polish.


2. MURAD Energizing Pomegranate Moisturiser 30ml (RM 180/50ml)
This product provides lightweight, oil-free moisturizer that moisturises skin and protects against UVA/UVB rays

I love MURAD products and I  love any products with pomegranate in it. Definitely a must-try!!!


3. MURAD Vitalic T-Zone Pore Refining Gel 3.7ml (RM 228/50ml)
Clears pores while balancing oily and dry zones, visibly reduces pore size for a flawless complexion



4.H20+ Marine Toner 30ml (RM99/200ml) and H20+ Oasis Dual-Action Exfoliating Cleanser 30ml (RM99/200ml)

Toner: Revitalizing, alcohol-free toner tht sweeps away impurities while improving moisture absorption. Product contains Allantoin, Provitamin B and Hydrating Marine Blend

Cleanser: Deeply cleanse and revitalize skin with this gently refining, oil-free formula. Made with natural fruit enzymes, jojoba beads and moisturising marine botanicals



5. CLINELLE Moisture Booster 20ml (RM72.90/20ml)
This oil free hydration fluid helps promote instant moisture penetration to serve immediate soothing to skin while simultaneously reducing fine lines and wrinkles.

I don't really like Clinelle product, it doesn't suit my skin so I am really not that excited about this.


About this months' Wonderbox:

Too many skincare products!!!!! Though I do love the occasional treat like the one from MURAD but I really don't need anymore skincare products to fill my cabinet. It'll just go to waste. I want to see Wonderbox bring in more makeup products

I wished I had the box with 3 Jacqueline Burchell Nail Polish. Sadly, this might be my last subscription to Wonderbox. I'm on the fence here on whether I should subscribe to the next box.


Love,

2 comments:

Henry Tan said...

wow i wan subscribe too! lol >.<

Unknown said...

Hey Henry Tan, If you are interested in subscribing to Wonderbox, you can click on the "Subscribe" button on the top right to register for your own box :)

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena