Tuesday 29 October 2013

Etude House If Story Nail Kit I: #02 Magical Spell swatch

Hello my gorgeous darlings,

Today's nail swatch is on Etude House If Story Nail Kit I: #02 Magical Spell!!! Since halloween is near and many of you don't have the time to prep your nails, this will be a really good nail polish collection to have. As always, Etude House If Story Nail Kit comes with 2 nail polishes and I have posted a swatch on the first nail polish of the collection - #01 Halloween Witch HERE.

This is Etude House If Story Nail Kit I: #02 Magical Spell


The formulae is very smooth and it doesn't clumps up but its a tad bit opaque for my liking. I had 3 swatches on and you can still see my nail line. It is more of a jelly like nail polish. The other thing I don't like about the nail polish is the glitters. The formulae was very watery and the glitters doesn't come out easily. Its still a very lovely colour but I wouldn't buy it on its own.


Love,

0 comments:

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena